Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pearls, Gold Beads and Stretch Cord


I made some jewelry in the last 24hours and wanted to share. I either can't find my cement glue or have run out of it, which prevented me from securing my knots. So, there are strings all over these pieces since I couldn't finish them completely. But the jewelry still looks really cute.


I love these earrings. I think they are my favorite. I used this tutorial to make them. 


This is a slight variation I made to the earrings. All I did was change the bead that ends up in the middle. 



Black bead stretch bracelets. There are three variations, one with silver, another with taupe beads and the third with white beads.


More stretch bracelets. These have taupe, silver, white, and a blue/black combination.


Taupe and Gold pearl bracelets. So gorgeous! I'll wear these together and individually.

And a lovely little necklace and bracelet set. The bracelet is stretch and the necklace was my first try at free-handing a wire piece. 

Hope you like and can find inspiration for your DIY Jewelry project(s)!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, all the bracelets are amazing. The necklace at last is looking nice for ladies. The beads you have used in making bracelet are superb, amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete